WEDNESDAY 12 JUNE
09.15 – 10.00 Registration
10.00 – 10.15 Welcome and setting the stage by moderator Guido Braam
VALUE & IMPACT FOR SOCIETY
10.15 – 10.45 Speaker
10.45 – 11.15 Speaker
11.15 – 11.45 Coffee Break
FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE: MEET TOMORROW’s GAME CHANGERS
11.45 – 12.30 Circularity in the spotlight
An overview of some key projects within Wageningen University & Research
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
RETHINK THE SYSTEM
13.30 – 14.00 REPAIRING THE FUTURE by Jason Drew, FLY-FARMER and insect technology pioneer AgriProtein, named as one of TIME magazine’s Top 50 Genius Companies
- The world urgently needs new sustainable sources of protein
- Increased global food demand and environmental limits have caused prices of both protein sources to soar in recent years.
- Disruptive sources of protein are needed to close the feed gap and, in the process, help repair the future of the planet.
14:00 – 14.30 Speaker
14:30 – 15:00 Speaker
15.00 – 15.30 Matchmaking break
15.30 – 16.00 THE TRUE COSTS OF FOOD by Volkert Engelsman, founding director of fresh organic importer and distributor Eosta and awarded top place in the annual Dutch Sustainability Top-100 list compiled by Trouw
- True Cost Accounting is a new form of bookkeeping that makes the true price of food production visible.
- Help financial institutions to start making better choices.
- Calculate your profit fairly.
16:00 – 16.30 TRAIN YOUR BRAIN by Erik Schoppen , Chance-thinking innovator and idea accelerator
- Trust is essential in making connections, empathy and leadership
- You can make a difference through your own efforts, by changing your brain and improving your skills
- You learn to captain your own ship and even guide others you’re responsible for.
16:30 Networking drinks